Tuesday 7 June 2011

my traditional drawing



 These are my two manipulated images with my character as a side view and a front view I've only done two as I am only using two perspective of my character in my game plan a front view and a side view he is suppose to blend in with the scenery as he is a natural in these woods so he is covered in vines thorns and leaves as part of his body and legs, arms and head. I have now done my tokens in my scenery with the goblin and I've quite the hidden tokens very well so its a finding game 
 here is his colours he changes with the seasons.
This is my crazy drawing of a goblin fly eyes and vines with thorns with no body this is my character for the game design for visual recordings, As i am a bad drawer i didn't know what to draw so i used my creative skills to help me and this was my outcome i will i will use these details for the person of my character will not spotted so easily by the fairy all covered in vines like the trees and rivers

No comments:

Post a Comment